Thursday, September 15, 2011

STITCHED STOCKINGS SWAPS

Pin It Now! My fellow demos and I put together another awesome swap, each using a stamp set from the new Holiday Mini Catalog. I'll share all of them eventually, but here are mine...

I used Stitched Stockings and the Stocking Builder Punch.
The first one uses an image from Merry & Type, lots of embossing and bling.



Inside is a little hanging stocking.  So easy, using the Simply scored, to make a mountain fold in the middle of the card.  Credit goes to Hana Houdek for the inside layout, and for card #2.





Card #2 uses the Simply Scrappin' set from the new mini.  I LOVE the paper in it.  So bright and merry!  The jingle bells do jingle jangle jingle, incase you were wondering.  The quilted ribbon adds a nice textural detail. 



I punched a circle of the DSP from the kit, then punched a slightly larger circle thru the card front to give it some added detail. *Hint* Adhere the DSP circle after you punch the hole in the front for perfect placement.




Lots of dimension here...





Card #3 is a sweet baby card, cased from the Idea Book, but changed up quite a bit. Page 86 if you're wondering :o)



Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. All these cards are awesome but I am loving that baby card!! So stinkin' cute!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #34 with a link back to your blog on 9-18-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your Blog Badge for being featured too!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you changed up the baby card...it is so adorable! That little bitty button is the perfect touch. I just love the stocking builder punch, too. Your little hanging stocking inside is very cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete