Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Show & Tell of Christmas Cards

Pin It Now! Here are a few of the Christmas cards I've received this month. Just beautiful, each and every one!  Isn't it the best when you get one of those "lumpy envelopes" in the mail, and you know you're opening a handmade card?

First up is my friend Julie. I love her creativity, I can see she has combined several stamp sets.
My upline, Linda, sent this Wondrous Wreath card, with the addition of our bird punch!
And you cannot imagine my delight when I got this big, beautiful package in my box. This is a large (about 6x9) gift bag, created by my sweet friend Dee Ann. I adore the gold, the doily, the star! And inside were custom made address labels!  

I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas!

Make something homemade and bless someone!  





No comments:

Post a Comment